Old January 20th 05, 01:20 AM
Ed Hendricks

"Chrysta" wrote in message
ews.com
Many times I have been humbled by the generosity of the people who
read and post here, but this just takes the cake. I haven't been on
RCC for over a month, so imagine my surprise when packages started
arriving on my doorstep today for my little angel...words fail me. Of
all the acts of random kindness I remember around here, this is by
far the most generous and amazing! I gasped aloud when I opened the
Indian!

I could go on and on, but let me just say thank you. So much.

My baby, Emma Elizabeth was born January 10, 2005 at 6:21 PM, weighing
in at 5 lbs, 2 ounces. Mom had some trouble during the end of the
pregnancy, which partially explains my absence; I was in the hospital
for a little while, and Emma was born via c-section 3 weeks early.
Luckily I am mending rapidly, and Emma was perfectly healthy right
from the very beginning. So I've only been home a couple of days and
this was such a nice welcome home!

I've been a little leery about letting out my email address etc lately
for reasons that are probably pretty obvious, but I'd like to share
photos of the new addition to people who I know and who want to see
her! You can e-mail me at chrystacw (at) yahoo.com if you want me to
send you a link to some pictures!

Thanks again. More than I can say!

--
~Chrysta~

Welcome back, Mommy. Sorry to hear you had some complications and I hope
you are feeling 100% now. Give Emma kisses and hugs from us. How are the
kitties taking to the new addition?

--
©¿©¬
~