Old January 20th 05, 01:07 AM
gogu

? "Chrysta" ?????? ??? ??????
ews.com...
Many times I have been humbled by the generosity of the people who read
and post here, but this just takes the cake. I haven't been on RCC for
over a month, so imagine my surprise when packages started arriving on
my doorstep today for my little angel...words fail me. Of all the acts
of random kindness I remember around here, this is by far the most
generous and amazing! I gasped aloud when I opened the Indian!

I could go on and on, but let me just say thank you. So much.

My baby, Emma Elizabeth was born January 10, 2005 at 6:21 PM, weighing
in at 5 lbs, 2 ounces. Mom had some trouble during the end of the
pregnancy, which partially explains my absence; I was in the hospital
for a little while, and Emma was born via c-section 3 weeks early.
Luckily I am mending rapidly, and Emma was perfectly healthy right from
the very beginning. So I've only been home a couple of days and this was
such a nice welcome home!

I've been a little leery about letting out my email address etc lately
for reasons that are probably pretty obvious, but I'd like to share
photos of the new addition to people who I know and who want to see her!
You can e-mail me at chrystacw (at) yahoo.com if you want me to send you
a link to some pictures!

Thanks again. More than I can say!

No need to thank Chrysta !
That's why "family" (=rcc) is for.
Just take good care of little Emma and start posting again :-)
We are glad to know that everything went smooth.
Congratulations !

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

--
~Chrysta~