Old June 3rd 17, 12:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_7_]

Default A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

I don't think this is Noodles. Fishing lures, cheap Wally-Fart toys
and the usual crap you'd find around the average trailer in NC isn't
Noodles' usual fare, although the overpriced 8 tracks carts sort of
remind me of him. I don't think we'll ever see Noodles pop up on
sleazeBay again....he got his comeuppance.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 03:18:09 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

Is this noodles at it again?

"frschoonover" wrote in message
Fellow 8-Track Collectors and Enthusiasts

There is a seller on Ebay/Fraudbay selling a common 8-Track tape, falsely
claiming it's rare, for almost $100.00 ($99.99). It is The Rolling Stones #1
US selling and platinum winning album Some Girls. Here's the link to the
"Buy It Now" ad for this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152516922246

Who does this seller thinks they're kidding? This isn't rare, but very
common. This seller must think that everybody is ignorant. He is also
selling a pirated tape of The Doors Greatest Hits called Up To Date, which
is also the name of The Partridge Family's second album. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-The-Doo...SwJ4hY95H ~As I said, who does this seller thinks he's kidding or fooling. I justthought I'd share. What do y'all think?