Old July 9th 08, 03:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Advice

On Jul 7, 8:20*pm, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
Ok, here's the BIG question!
How much are you willing to spend?
The price difference between a Seeburg model "B", which is somewhat plain,
and a Seeburg model "C", which is the jukebox usually called a "Happy Days"
jukebox (although it NEVER appeared in the show) is quite significant. They
have similar sound and mechs, but the "C" is MUCH flashier.
If you tell us that you have a certain amount that you are willing to spend
we can probably steer you better.
Also, if you can let us know where you are located we might be able to hook
you up with a juke close to you.

"Ken Doyle" wrote in message

Ken,
Since I'm going to do the sweat equity thing myself I was hoping to
get something for around $500 and I live in Indy. I usually take in
old pinballs that are in pretty sad shape and bring them back to life.
I really enjoy the restoration process so I would like to do the same
with a jukebox. But I also don't need to get into a machine that willl
cost me more in parts that what it's worth.

I would also maybe like to get one that I could hook up a remote
selector box to. I know I am showing my newbieness to the hobby but am
most grateful for the feedback given so far.

Dave