Old June 21st 08, 03:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default More NHL stuff

my dad was the one who bought the helmet and shipped it to me. he asked me
last night how many helmets were signed, I said only the one and he said
then it was showed for a few minutes
"Sue H" wrote in message
Cute; you got a minute of fame.... Rachel was on some circus show or
something this past week.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:09:33 -0600, "KC"
wrote:

So today I find out our local tv station profiled the autograph session,
and
featured my helmet for a few minutes. Commenting that it was a cool item
be signed. Jarret Stoll is a class act and a super nice guy. Oh yah,
he's
the one dating Rachel Hunter...The radio guys told Jarret, sure you're
nice
but next year bring your girl friend....