Old January 9th 08, 05:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default Obama rockets past Hillary in New Hampshire- replay of Iowa !

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:29:35 -0800 (PST), Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA
posing as trippin-2-8-track (last of 29 banned
Google Groups accounts) wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080107/...ics_poll_col_1

and out comes the far-left RACISM of DeserTBob, just like the rest of
the left wing fringers....exactly like Rush Limbaugh stated- the
lefties are all for equality, until someone of color surpasses them-
then they attack them- even if they belong to their own party

If I was a Democrat strategist, I'd run Obama as president, and
Richardson as VP- at least they look more presidential and
professional than Hillary and the Bret-girl

what is more important is, how presidential all the Republican
candidates looked, compared to the Democrats- I would take any
Republican candidate at this point, over the Dems

obvious outcome- another Republican in the White House in 2009

Care to back that up NOW, moron? The only "rockets" around here are
the ones going up YOUR ass tonight!