Old February 18th 05, 10:04 PM
DeserTBoB

On 18 Feb 2005 02:50:21 -0800, "Poodlebutt"
wrote:

Import! Hah! That is rich. snip

Another moron, probably related to Noodles.
"Import"..."rare"...remember Noodles' "Soso" Led Zip truck stop
bootleg? That was "rare," too. Some idiot fell for it. Hopefully,
he made Noodles pay him his money back.

I've noticed something rather unpleasant. Since I've been dealing in
just a small way with 8 tracks, I've noticed that the media has a
larger percentage of flakes, con artists, greed mongers, wackos and
the like moreso than any other media. I've never had the kind of
problems with CD, LP or RTR vendors and collectors as I've had in just
a few dealings with 8 track fruadsters like Noodles. This isn't to
say there aren't some very fine people into 8 tracks; the Win-Gib
consortium of quality pressure pads and Kate's Track Shack are
probably the best people you could run into in this game. However, on
sleazbay, it seems that idiocy, scammers and wackos rule the 8 track
game. I remember getting a 10 cart carrier full of "tested good
condition" 8 tracks...worst messes I've ever seen! I told the guy he
had misrepresented his goods, to which he replied, "**** you...let's
see you do something about it." I did, and he's off ebay now.
Another one tried to sell me a Sears Klean Machine for 50¢...with $35
postage!!! He's gone now, too. I have NEVER had these problems with
LP sellers, except for one low IQ moron down in Florida, and one
obviously desperate garage sale rag picker from Simi Valley...and both
problems were resolved amicably. There was one bad feedback from
another Nudo-like moron when I complained that his "excellent" LP was
maybe "good" at best, and I got my money back there, too. True, I got
my money back from Noodles for one of his frauds, but the other, no.
Still, his frauds were the most outrageous I'd had to deal with since
collecting various music media online.

The seller is such a wormy little prick. I still have a JPEg of a check
he bounced to a Florida record dealer that he never made good on. Mr.
Richard Parese of Staten Island. snip

Just reinforces what I've said above.

If they lived any closer, the Pareses and the Nudos would undoubtedly
attend the same key parties. Probably in each other's tool sheds. snip

Now THERE'S a visual I really didn't need today...but totally
believable!

dB