Old May 8th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Buffalo Nickels

wrote in message
In article . com,
" wrote:

I bought a set of 65 circulated Buffalo Nickels, all have dates which
all four digits are readable, no acid coins. No rare oddities, but a
rather nice set. At first I was dissapointed, but after looking
around I guess a nicer set would be very, very expensive, especially
for the more rare ones in XF or better. My coins range from mostly
VG8-10 to a handfull of F12-XF45. At least a portion of horn can be
seen on all. I guess I'm wondering if this is a desirable set for
Buffalo collectors, or are my expectations too high?

Jim

unless you overpaid, it's a nice set.
if you can afford the keys in f or better, it will have some
good potential for the future.

Only if you can get 'em slabbed VF20 one day (not so difficult, I'm told).
8)

James