Old June 2nd 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
jim

Default When do I change ?

Hello Group:

I have been a "STAMP COLLECTOR" or ages, or can I say since 1955 with
a small book and plenty of stamps. Now I am 61 years old and I ask
myself if I am a STAMP COLLECTOR or STAMP ACCUMULATOR. I have my
interests of my small collection and read this group almost every day
and marvel what you give me. I have a special folder just for sites
you have told me about. I have re-organized my collection, put in new
stamps I have found and much more. But when does a person with my
background, become a PHILATALIST ? Sorry I might of spelled wrong but
tell me in simple words what is the difference of a STAMP COLLECTOR or
a PHILATALIST(sP)? Dare tell me or do I still call myself a STAMP
COLLECTOR ?

Many more thanks to this group and what you give me,
JIM