Old February 25th 05, 11:54 PM
Daphnedi

Howdy all,
I am new here and just couldn't resist giving my 2 cents worth on this
subject.
I got my first 2 boxes of Gemstone Treasures for Valentine’s Day and they
are real gems I can't wait until my birthday ) !!!
I have been collecting trading cards for ages and really enjoy the hobby
but these are the first cards I can wear around my neck and enjoy.
Opening the packs is like Las Vegas - I couldn't get enough.

I know the hardcore nonsports collectors are going to boo and hiss, but
give it a break boys - this one is for us girls. UPS - now I hear all of
the feminists booing and hissing.

I can only say I think these cards are great and a lot of fun. I just wish
they had a nice box or binder for them.
Try it you’ll like it !!