Old February 8th 04, 04:01 AM
ron walenciak

Here's some to get you started:

Saint Lawrence Seaway Commemorative Stamp 6/26/84
Joint Issue

Stamp Collecting Booklet
1/23/86 Joint Issue

18 cent Statue of Liberty International Airmail Stamp 7/04/86
Joint Issue

Australia Bicentennial Commemorative Stamp 1/26/88
Joint Issue

New Sweden Airmail Stamp
3/29/88 Joint Issue

USA-Switzerland Stamp
2/22/91 Joint Issue

Columbian Souvenir Sheets
5/22/92 Quad Joint Issue

29-Cent Space Block of Four
5/29/92 Joint Issue

Grace Kelly Commemorative Stamp
3/24/93 Joint Issue

Cranes Commemorative Stamps
10/09/94 Joint Issue

These are from a fellow named Bud Scrantom who made up philatelic pages
(sort of like Souvenir Pages, but privately produced). He made one for each
of the joint US issues of this time period. We show the Cranes (US/China) on
our website at http://www.asppp.org/id65.htm These show up in our society
auction sometimes.

Also, another fellow named Robert Porter also made up his own pages; he has
one for the 1990 Creatures of the Sea joint issue with USSR; surf on over to
his site http://www.porterpages-fdcs.com/crea...of_the_sea.htm and take a
look; it's available if you want to buy one, too; tell him I sent you just
for laughs... I don't profit from it in any way, I'm just promoting
philatelic pages as the President/Editor/webmaster of the ASPPP.

Then, I know there's a US/Mexico issue in the early 60's or so, and a St
Lawrence Seaway with Canada around that time also.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Walenciak

President, American Society for Philatelic Pages and Panels www.asppp.org