Old January 3rd 04, 03:06 AM
Clake13

Default A different approach works out!

The Outback Bowl brought me another one today, after my in person success with
the Florida Gators i tried to track down the Iowa Hawkeyes, there practice was
off limits so i couldnt get near the players there, so I knew where they were
staying, however i couldnt find time to stake out the hotel, so i made up
envelopes with an SASE inside with the photos i had. I stopped by the hotel in
my nicest polo shirt and dropped off my envelopes with the line "My office said
to drop these off" well after 2 days i got one of 4 back, kicker Nate
Kaeding(all-american). So it was a different approach and got me at least one
success hopefully 3 more to come!!!
good luck to everyone else