Old January 6th 17, 08:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
wdlanning

Default Seeburg R Continously Scans

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 6:30:11 AM UTC-5, wdlanning wrote:
I moved the juke to my daughter and now it scans continuously. When I disconnect the single connector it stops. When I unplug all plugs except for the service switch, it scans. I have replaced the switch and unsoldered wires out of the service switch plug socket . When pin bank jones plug removed, still scanned. Removed pin bank and checked connections to contact block..
Reset all contacts on mech and verified reset switch working.
Play solenoid always energized and ground persists from service switch plug socket. JUKE selects plays and rejects as it should. Feels like there is an unwanted ground somewhere?

I under understand now...thanks.