Old January 5th 17, 07:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Seeburg R Continously Scans

On 2017/01/05 3:30 AM, wdlanning wrote:
I moved the juke to my daughter and now it scans continuously. When I disconnect the single connector it stops. When I unplug all plugs except for the service switch, it scans. I have replaced the switch and unsoldered wires out of the service switch plug socket . When pin bank jones plug removed, still scanned. Removed pin bank and checked connections to contact block.
Reset all contacts on mech and verified reset switch working.
Play solenoid always energized and ground persists from service switch plug socket. JUKE selects plays and rejects as it should. Feels like there is an unwanted ground somewhere?

Are all pins on the pin bank cancelled? They should all be tipped into
the middle. Any single pin outwards will start the mech scanning.

If all pins are cancelled then something is shorting the pin tripped
detect circuit and you have to find that. The manual is good at helping
with this as it shows the wiring used for various functions.

You can get that from Victoryglass.com

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com