Old November 26th 09, 09:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.sport.football.canadian,can.forsale
Dougall

Default FS: Fosters Lager "1989 CFL Grey Cup Game" Commemorative Beer Can

On Nov 26, 9:35*am, Steve Marskell wrote:
CANADER wrote:
Does it have Ottawa Rough Riders' General Manager Jo Anne Polak
on it with the quote "Thank goodness it was good!" talking about
the winning field goal in a tie game?

For a troll you're well informed about the players of the CFL game...
what's with that? * you must actually have more than passing interest in
the game itself then...

S.

I'm a Rider fan and I love the CFL. I would watch the CFL over the
No Fun League anytime!!