Old May 23rd 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default bad ebay seller

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
You are so sorrect, Jim, but how long did it take for you to find
that? The average guy, I think, would not expect the "excessive
shipping" rubric to be where it is. Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Heh. "sorrect". It's like being correct and sorry at the same time.
How appropriate... :-)

eBay added the "Report this item" link quite recently, if I recall.
However, the first couple of times I used it, it was not obvious that
you had to do the final "email" click to actually file a report.

They seem to want to take you to a page where they explain the rules,
rather than easily allow you to report.

(Still... It's an improvement over the previous method - where you had
to find the report form buried deep in the online help system and then
type the item number into a box).

--
Jim Seymour