Old April 23rd 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default great bill murray story from the other nigh

I don't know. She seems to be taking some smart roles as of late. Nothing Oscar caliber, but who would have thought that George Clooney would have won an Oscar while we were watching him on the first 'E/R' with Elliot Gould, not to mention when he was nothing more than eye candy on 'The Facts Of Life'. LOL Of the six people from 'Friends', I think she has the best shot at a career, but that's just me...

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"Bob Goyer" wrote in message .. .
Again, you may also be seeing a public persona. I'm not saying that you're
not right. I'm just saying that it could be an orchestrated "act, as it
were, to give her some privacy and breathing room.

Just sitting here with a bag of popcorn reading Barefoot's comedy posts. Lauren Bacall throws him a line, hooks him and then reels him in....lol. Great stuff!
About Gummby's post, I agree with almost everything, except I think that Jennifer Aniston won't have much of a career in 20 years.