Old April 23rd 06, 09:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default great bill murray story from the other nigh

Again, you may also be seeing a public persona. I'm not saying that you're
not right. I'm just saying that it could be an orchestrated "act, as it
were, to give her some privacy and breathing room.

Just sitting here with a bag of popcorn reading Barefoot's comedy posts. Lauren Bacall throws him a line, hooks him and then reels him in....lol. Great stuff!
About Gummby's post, I agree with almost everything, except I think that Jennifer Aniston won't have much of a career in 20 years.