Old January 25th 05, 07:01 PM
lala4deftones

Default I need help. Porcelain Cabbage Patch Doll.

I'm looking to see if anyone can help me in finding out how much my 16"
Porcelain Cabbage Patch Doll is worth! Some information in regards to
the doll. It's #4885 Della Frances who wears a Red velvet Dress and has
short curly blonde hair. She's all in tact perfectly inside the box
(she still has the plastic bag over her.. and the tissue paper around
her). I need to know how much this doll is worth. Also, the box is
actually mis-marked. It's marked for 4886 not 4885..so I don't know if
that helps or decreases the value. But we bought it like that! Someone
please help!!! and if at all possible if someone could reply to me by
my email? I'm unable to get on this group to check it too often. THANK
YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!