Old November 27th 07, 06:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
AntiNudo

Default Akai 80-81-82's with no sound-stay away from Charlie Nudo!

RIPOFF at BUMLER wrote:

"We" would probably be Charlie Nudo and a rat from his garage.

Do NOT trust your Akai to this fraudster/con artist. Not only that,
but most times these DIPP preamps are simply victims of cracked
solder. Those who know PCB mounting technology will know how to deal
with that, but I refuse to educate this crook anymore in this NG.

it's a shame that so much equipment was destroyed because of NudoFrauds lack
of knowledge of electronics.
i cant wait until he is committed to a state mental institution

--
Charley nudo sucks dicks
Charley nudo eats ****