Old March 18th 04, 07:56 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:47:27 +0000 (UTC), Darren
wrote:

I just don't get this constant childish sniping and name calling.

This is what Anka does. She criticizes others for asking for
information and advice, repeatedly. Her preferred actions online are
sarcasm and snipping.

I mentioned something I read about James I after what I characterized
as a "quick search." Maybe what I posted was wrong. I don't know the
history of England during the 16/17th centuries well at all. Instead
of sarcasm and sniping, a much more constructive approach would be to
provide correct information, if indeed what I posted was incorrect.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Coin Collecting: Consumer Protection Guide:
http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Glomming: Coin Connoisseurship: http://rg.ancients.info/glom
Bogos: Counterfeit Coins: http://rg.ancients.info/bogos