Old October 3rd 03, 03:52 PM
Denise Enck

"John Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote:
I'm working on an update of my collection of (mostly) 17th century

material
about those who suffered for their beliefs during and after the

Reformation.

I'm slowly deleting the old Microsoft Publisher html from my web pages,

and
building them up again using Contribute, and these pages are the first
complete set. It all looks fine on my system, but I'd welcome comments

from
others, partly because tastes differ, but also because what looks fine on

my
(Japanese) system doesn't always come out right on other people's systems.

....If anyone comes across any broken links, please let me know!

Thanks!

--
John
http://rarebooksinjapan.com

Hi John,

Looks fine to me. The page looks the same in IE6, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.0
using Windows XP. If you'd like to see screen shots just let me know.

I just ran your site through the link checker; the link to see results is
below. It will take a while (several minutes!) for the results to display
(it will check all the pages on your entire site again).
http://validator.w3.org/checklink?ur...50&check=Check

There are a few broken links; they're indicated in red. But, before deleting
these from your site, double-check that they are really dead; there will
usually be a few that are okay though marked in red. (This is due to the
fact that the site's server may not have responded as quickly as the link
checker expected it to, causing the link checker to give up.)

Just email me (denise at quantawebdesign.com) if there's anything
else I can help with.

cheers ~
Denise