Old August 7th 09, 05:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default I guess it happened

Are you going to the Convention center? I was there a couple weeks
back for that Antiques Roadshow. If you are an Antiques fan, there's
a couple nice antique stores in the immediate area. And if you are an
Andy Griffith fan, don't forget to visit his statue at the park.
Email me if you want the info on that.

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 19:43:05 -0400, "pe2"
wrote:

Once again, the Aussie pulls thru with a bit of humor! LOL!

By the way Mr. Black-my friend is headed to Charlotte NC for NWA fan fest. I
gave him 2 PWI's to get signed. One by the remaining Horsemen
Windham/Flair/Arn, and a 1986 Gay looking Lex Luger Centerfold Rookie of the
Year.

I'll keep you posted!

Happy Hunting-pe2