Old March 14th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

those are 5 of several thousand transactions. and you are not
putting my rebuttals up, which means I will have to :

"Book never arrived and seller ignored emails regarding shipment."
Date: 2/23/2007 Rated by Buyer: Shiloh Jones (058-6577693-5333158)
Seller Response: "Customer was fully refunded for this purchase and
an apology was issued for non-delivery. Book was shipped within two
business days."

"I still haven't received my book."
Date: 1/31/2007 Rated by Buyer: Sarah Comer (058-9448291-8645167)
Seller Response: "I apologize that you are unhappy with your
transaction, but I would've been happy to advise on shipping status if
an inquiry was issued. I ship all books within two business days by
the buyer's selected method of shipment. I am very responsive to all
email inquiries! Have not been previously contacted by this
customer." Date: 1/31/2007

"Happilly responded to customer via email each requested time with an
update on shipping status. Delivery Confirmation was obtained for this
order and was shipped within two business days. Followed Amazon's
policy guidelines 100% in this matter. Would've gladly shipped book
via Priority Mail if customer had upgraded to that shipping
method." Date: 1/22/2007

"I have not received the ordered book."
Date: 12/23/2006 Rated by Buyer: PETER LEE (058-4684617-9093145)
Seller Response: "Delivery Confirmation indicates that item was
delivered within a week of purchase. Very fast shipment for Media Mail
during the busy Holiday season! No prior communication from customer;
would've gladly provided delivery confirmation proving delivery. I am
always here to respond to customer inquiries!"

You stand refuted. And I have a 99.7% on ebay.

Sales were amazing today, nearly a record!