Old October 8th 04, 02:59 AM
Free Citizen

"Denis Richard" wrote in message
om...
Well, if you remember the old forums, with our snail-speed server that
made you think your DSL reverted back to Dial-Up, I invite you to take
a look at our performances now

http://pagesperso.laposte.net/fpnet

Denis.

Yep, that's right. If you have broadband and a scanner or camera, you can
actually use your pen or pencils to communicate. Save yourselves postage and
give a good excuse to use those favourite colours of yours. And don't forget
to check out the Trade forum. David Tulk and Peter Semple are posting great
looking pens they fashion themselves. Even if you are not buying, just to
look at the pens is worth the visit.
--
Best regards,
Free Citizen