Old July 3rd 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

"note.boy" wrote in message
news

I live in Scotland but I accessed my ebay account from Canada two years
ago and ebay made me change my password, it must be some kind of automatic
security check, I was please to see it in action. Billy

I have accessed my account in several Western European countries and
Australia in the last several years and have never been directed to change
my password. Those of you who notice that my email address changes to my
location can see that I access my account from all over the US. I have
never been forced to change my password.