Old July 2nd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

Ο "clarkent" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
gogu wrote:

You might try contacting customer service (if such a thing actually
exists) and find out if someone is trying to hack your account. They have
a live chat feature available in the help section. If you could get a hold
of someone on live chat, they could check your account and tell you if
someone has been trying to get into your account. HTH.

Believe me, I've tried it:-)
And every time I am receiving a bot answer with their security rules and how
to keep...safe my account;-)
I think that nobody really reads customer's complains...
As for my account, I am 10000000% sure that nobody tried to get into my
account, it's just that I'm accessing it from various countries and various
ISP's.