Old September 13th 04, 04:39 PM
Grandpa

Did you contact them for a catalog or similar? Almost any contact with
them will net you 'approvals' which is what you are getting. If you
didn't then someone else did in your name. After maybe 6-8 mailings
from them that you return they stop sending stuff. At least they pay
for the return postage unlike most places with 'approvals'.

FWIW, they do have a really nice catalog!

Grandpa

asdf wrote:

I am not currently nor have I ever collected stamps
yet the "Mystic Stamp Company" is sending me packages
of stamps telling me to pay or send them back. I told
my wife to pitch them, then they send me a bill stating
I never paid for stamps. Then we get a second "pay or
send back package". So she sends them back telling them
not to send anymore. Now they do it a third time. What
is it with this place that they think they can extort
money from me? Is this place a big scam company or what?
I'm pretty ****ed off at them right now. I'm reporting
them to the BBB right now. Is this place know for this
type of behavior?