Old November 12th 16, 06:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Quin Filipowicz

Default Looking for someone to trade 90's NHL Hockey Cards with me

I collected these 20 years ago and wanted to see if anyone has 1000's of these like me and wanted to complete a few sets. Examples of cards I have a

95-96 SP
96-97 SP
96-97 BAP
97-98 SP Authentic
and a crud load of others all in the 90's

Currently looking for 3 cards (55, 80 & 144) from 96-97 SP to complete a set and you can have all of my doubles (roughly 300 cards) for these.

I don't want to buy them, strictly trade.

Thanks,
Quin