Old September 15th 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Does Akai Mod Work For Static Problem?

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:41:04 -0400, "DOUCHE-boob's futile system"
wrote:

I find it hard to believe, that an 82D has no crossbleed- the glass head in
those decks, was notorious for loss-bass region crossbleed snip

Oh look...Noodles just invented a new term for a phenomenon that
doesn't exist.

Ignore Charlie Nudo...he's a complete moron.

most of the ferrite glass 8-track heads from Akai, had defective masking on
the head- which allowed bass from adjacent tracks, to bleed into the ones
currently playing,snip

That's not a "defective head," moron...that's a problem endemic with
having such narrow tracks all crammed together on narrow tape. I'm
not going to tell you WHY this happens...because you obviously do not
know...or what it's called. I rather enjoy watching you make a
complete ass out of yourself.