Old September 15th 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Does Akai Mod Work For Static Problem?

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:00:15 -0400, "DOUCHE-boob's futile system"
wrote:

I performed a mod on my Roberts 808D and Akai 81D- this mod will make the
program track switch work reliably every time. It's a proprietary mod and
procedure I developed myself, after giving it much thought- so I can't share
it at this time. I will upgrade any Akai deck for $20 plus shipping both
ways, if you want this done. snip

Bull**** and another Charlie Nudo con job. The mod is readily
available on 8tradkheaven. Don't ask Nudo for any info about it at
all. He doesn't even understand how it works!