Old October 2nd 05, 05:13 AM
lennon fan

8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Group: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes Date: Sat, Oct 1, 2005, 6:27pm
(EDT-3) From: (yodedude2)
Again you seek to divert attention from your dishonesty. Such behavior
speaks for itself.
Charlie, I don't care if you align your deck with a sledgehammer and a
pickaxe, your homemade dubbed copy alignment tape auction listing is
still fraudulent.
You knowingly claim the item to be something it is not. That is the
definition of fraud. With your refusal to correct the listing, you taint
yourself. Irreparably, it would seem, by your repugnant clinging to
deceitful behavior.
Show us that you have a conscience. We missed seeing it the first time
around. later, ron

Ron, you may as well ask for a Leopard to change his spots. You and I
(and quite a few others) realize what a fraud Nudo is, he himself knows
as well but....and let me emphasize this......HE DOESN'T CARE.!!!!

IMO, it is very sad that, for many years, 8-track collecting was done by
reputable people who actually -cared- that what they dealt in was real,
not fakes which can easily be foisted upon a (largely) unsuspecting
public. Believe me, if I wanted to, I could make fraud quads by the
boatload that you -would not- be able to tell were fake. I could do it
down to the 20+ year old labels plus the print -under- the labels, and a
dub that could fool even a serious audiophile (in fact, believe it or
not, my dubs can sometimes outperform an original).

Nudo is a laughable fraud that will simply not repent, so your continued
lovenotes will go unheeded and skirted, and your continued valid points
will be discarded as per usual regards this troll.....and make no
mistake, this is a troll of the first order, the type that would rip off
their own grandmother if they thought they could squeeze an extra $1 out
of her.

You'd have more success talking to the proverbial brick wall. At least a
brick wall wouldn't try to bull**** you. ( How do you KNOW it isn't
real? have you bought one?) LOL.

Charlie Nudo. A true piece of merde