Old July 26th 04, 10:06 PM
Keith Stelter

No offense, but before I started buying jukeboxes I think that I would
spring for $10.00 a month and get "real" internet service.
I set my parents up on WebTV because they only want to trade a few emails
with their mutual 70 year old buddies down in Florida. It works ok for that
purpose, but after checking it out for 30 minutes or so I determined that
there is NO WAY that I would EVER have it for my internet service.
"Ken G." wrote in message
Thats is ! Thanks .. To bad he changed things so the catalog links do
not work for webtv users :-( cant buy from there anymore i guess .