Old January 19th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default ICCS - Candian coin grading service?

RWF wrote:
BTW, Pierre Charest has just released the 6th edition of his Canadian
variety book. I just purchased the CD version and recommend it,
particularly if you don't have any of the earlier ones.

I'm not familiar with this.
Give me more information, like where to buy it, etc.

You can get the info he

http://www.pcfleet.com/book/en/index.htm

That link puts you heavily into Java, so it may take a while to settle down.
Also, I occasionally get a message from my AV saying that it just blocked an
attack on my computer, but nothing has ever come of it. You can buy it as a
hard-copy book or as a CD. I like the CD, as I'm not sure how a book might
survive the depredations of the two postal systems. Either way, it takes
its good old time getting through customs. But his diagnostic diagrams are
among the best I've seen for Canadian coins. YMMV, of course.

James