Old October 10th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default selling my beatles 8-tracks

On Oct 2, 4:33 pm, wrote:
On Sep 30, 10:20 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:30:56 -0700, wrote:
something new
hard day's night
hey jude
meet the beatles
help
magical mystery tour
yellow submarine
rubber soul
sgt. pepper's
yesterday and today
beatles '65
something new

for $2 a piece. i've rarely seen rock 8-tracks in this condition.
plus $5 postage in north america. I'd like to sell the whole lot to
one person.
email me if interested.steveo snip

Steveo:

Are they all US Capitol releases, or are any of them Brit EMI?- Hide quoted text -

I'll check. I think they're all Capitol releases.- Hide quoted text -

whatever you do, DON'T sell them to DeserTBob- he'll post your private
contact info all over Usenet, and stalk/harass your family for years,
including your kids and wife

DeserTBob is criminally insane