Old March 1st 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.papermoney,rec.collecting.paper-money,relcom.commerce.money,starnet.money
Wealthmaster

Default Wealthy Men Seeking Beautiful Women...........

Today only, join for FREE: http://beam.to/wealthymen

Wealthy Men is the one and only online personals site dedicated to
those men & women seeking a higher caliber online dating experience.

5 Great Reasons to Join WealthyMen

Women now can join a personals site with successful men who make
over $100k a year.

Men receive many more emails from women than from any other dating site.

Men are verified using our patented WM Verification System.

Our sophisticated user interface makes checking messages & browsing new members a snap.
Connect with thousands of new members every month.

Today only, join for FREE: http://beam.to/wealthymen

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com