Old October 4th 04, 10:33 PM
Rodney

| very good job to find the pics and make the webpages and very good
| idea for those who want to know all the issue, but some stamps are
| missing ;o)
| I complete the listing, please don't be insulted by this :

Insulted?........I'm outraged

If you liked it, do you want the full 2004 set?

greetings stamp 1d silver ring................Yes! found it.

australian cultivar 50c kangaroow p&s .......it's there! you missed it (page 2)
(i don't have images to suit ps though)

QE II coronation 50c p&s.........................Woopsies, you're right.

| rainforest faune 4*50c p&s in 2 different perf..(I'll check)

| murray river boat 5*50c p&s...yep
| christmas 45c p&s...................yep

| and one question for an aussie native :
| the 50c desert star flower (issued in 2002) was reissued in p&s with 2
| perf, I think it's also in 2003 (so these 2 stamps come in addition to
| the list), can you confirm??

Thanks for the "heads up" ThibauT,
It's evident that Perrier water, manifests a clear mind.

I'll check my records on the desert star flower, and report back.
I am still fairly confused with aust die cuts, there always appear to be
two models, one as "gummed" and one as "self adhesive" I've been
too busy trying to sort my collection prior to this to investigate
deeper.

Your advice I would think takes the years total over the 100 issues,
( a new issue every 4 days!)