Old May 11th 11, 07:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Just Checking In

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:26:44 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44
wrote:

On Apr 26, 12:26*am, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:23:24 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44

wrote:
Isn't Lifshine that guy that got his ass handed to him on The Peoples
Court?

Where's William Western? snip

The one and the same!

I saw the episode. *Cuckoo! *Cuckoo! *Cuckoo!

He sure is delusional, like someone else we all know.

Noodles is QUITE conspicuous by his absence in all the usual quarters.
After getting his ass handed back to him by sleazeBay, he sort of
vaporized. He's back again as 66-catalina, selling junk from a rusted
out '58 Buick, and STILL trying to sell stuff he tried to sell three
years ago. They're even letting him do real auctions now and then,
too! For quite awhile, he could only BINs. Also, I'm QUITE sure that
the overlords at GE found out about him on the Web and called him in
for a "little chat." GE's famous for doing in-house background
checks, including Internet scans, on all their employes.

Not sure, but I think GE is shuting down Mountain Flop and is
offshoring all the production...once again proving that Noodles is a
delusional bag of crap. Remember him saying how secure his job was? I
don't think so! Numerous searches haven't turned up the old Smiths
Aerospace website, and business listings on all the business search
engines are unreliable and usually post old data. For example, the
company I worked for while I was going to college is still posted on
many sites as being in San Bernardino, but the company's been dead
since 1998, after the owner's son died. The San Bernardino phone
number now rings through to a company in Los Angeles, but outfits like
Spoke and Bizrate still show it located in San Bernardino.

I don't keep eyes on Noodles much anymore, but he sure as hell is
watching out for us! He yanked that video clip of "Penelope Noodles"
off of YouTube in record time! It's still there, only available to
his "subscribers."

"I just LOVE cows.....LOVVVVVVVVVVE cows....." LMAO!