Old April 10th 04, 04:39 PM
Joe

Default The real Satuday, 4/10/04!

Blew it yesterday, long weekend. Thought yesterday was Saturday! So,
here's the stuff for the real Saturday:

NHL
Peters, Jim, Sr, 8569 Cooley Beach Dr, White Lake, MI 48386, 2 signed IC's,
I sent. Started with the Detroit Red Wings in 1945.
Landon, Larry, Pro Hockey Players Assoc, 701-1 St. Paul St, St. Catharine,
ON L2R 7L2, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Noris, Joe, 1111 Via Carolina, La Jolia, Ca 92037-6254, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Turner, Dean, 26900 Captains Lane, Franklin, MI 53203, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Simpson, Bobby, 4779 Limestone Ln, NW, Acworth, GA 30102, 2 signed IC's, I
sent

MLB
Ferriss, Dave, 510 Robinson Dr, Cleveland, MS 38732, 2 signed IC's, I sent.
He sent a nice note and a copy of some of his stats.

NFL
Barnes, Walt, PO Box 1383, Steamboat Springs, CO, 2 signed IC's, I sent.

And now for the surprise. I wrote this gentleman last August to an LA
address. Got a reply back today, from "Austria"!!!! Now that's a real
"star", in my opinion.

Babylon 5
Bey, Turhan, player a Cenrauri Emperor, in 1 episode. I figure after all
this time, the LA address isn't any good.

Hope everyone had a great day and the Easter Bunny was good to everyone this
week!!!

Joe