Old September 1st 11, 05:49 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
FrediFizzx

Default Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

"Cardman887" wrote in message
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback. Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80 RANDY
JOHNSON) and claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him that
the card was not tampered with, and the grading company guarantees it. He
gives negative feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is
miketl7911

Did you call eBay and ask them if they would remove it? Did you ask the
buyer if they would remove it if you send them a feedback revision request?
Make sure to let them know there can be consequences they might not like if
they don't. Send it via private email. If they don't then do a followup to
feedback you left for them with a **SELLERS BEWARE** warning. eBay has been
leaving those warnings on for followups. It is about all you can do for
unjustified negs now-a-days. I suspect soon, that eBay will be doing away
with feedback for buyers entirely. They are trying to match the Amazon
model; eventually they will probably do away with auctions also. :-)