Old October 31st 03, 01:23 AM
Jeff Shaw

BlackJet76 wrote:
Remember when Rick Ankiel was considered the best young pitcher in all of
baseball? He was probably the first in a long line of recent top pitching
prospects. Remember in 1999 and early 2000 it was Ankiel 1, Zito 2, and Prior
wasn't even in the picture yet. I wonder what's going to become of old Rick
Ankiel? Can he still be great?

Remember when...Ben Sheets was supposed to be good? Think he can turn it
around?

Ben Sheets is good - not great, but good. He is still young, has put up
numbers that are not embarrassing for a poor team. I'm a Giants fan and
wouldn't mind having him on my pitching staff. Jeff in Seattle