Old December 30th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rein

Default Hundertwasser-stamp from Holland

dear Mette

the 44c stamp with the purple frame could be used as a personalized stamp
containing the very picture you wanted to in it - at least as long as it
wouldn't offense anyone or would be against somebody's copyrights. Orders
for these stamps to be placed at the Dutch TNTPostOffice website.

There are 2 Post Offices where you could surpass any restrictions! I.e in
Rotterdam and Nijmegen where they have an even higher resolution printer
{OKI 200dpi] than de GPO has [Ricoh 150dpi]and each sheetlet of 10 wil
cost you 6.45 euro, and all you need to have is a CDRom or USBstick

Send me some pictures and I can make you a sheetlet!

groetjes, Rein

Op Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:30:30 +0100 schreef Mette :

"Mette" skrev i en meddelelse
This morning I have received a letter from Holland, franked with the
first
Hundertwasser-stamp issued by the Netherlands.
http://cjoint.com/data/mCo7DZe3e4.htm
featuring the first Hundertwasser-building in the Holland.

Unfortunately no information was included in the letter, so I would like
very much to receive any further information about this stamp, please.
Rein?

Best regards, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Mette

A Dutch collector has just contacted me off-list with this link to
Valkenburg in Holland
http://www.multi-mediair-service.nl/Hundertwasser.htm

Once I have read (and understood) the Dutch language, I think it will
give
the information I need. At least now I know where to ask ;-)

Mette

http://www.opera.com/mail/