Old August 3rd 03, 08:14 PM
Toke Nørby

Bob Ingraham wrote:

At night in our tents, we tell our wide-eyed children the mythic tale of the
Viking warrior Fip Toke-norby who, rising from his philatelic table, strides
across Europe to the mountain fastness of Switzerland, there to slay the
dread Mantavic, who, armed with powerful logos and website mastery, is also
protected by his army of fanatic fennecs, who have pledged jihad against all
Skeptics and Heretics. The continent trembles under the clash of words. Who
will prevail?

boB

I wish I could master the English language. I would make a poem and a
runic stone in the good old futhark! As all Danish vikings I have very
close friends in Asgaard. Odin has allowed me to ask Thor if I could
borrow his hammer (Mjølner) for a while to cut the words in the stone.
While making the runic stone, all philatelic web masters in the world
will shudder from the peals and will rush for the first cart to
Spanish Africa!

I have already been practicing a bit:
http:/www.norbyhus.dk/runic5.html :-)

--