Old March 18th 15, 10:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Juan Ignacio Paolone

Default anyone wants Argentina coins?

El miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015, 12:38:31 (UTC-3), Jud escribió:
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 9:06:20 PM UTC-4, Juan Ignacio Paolone wrote:
looking to trade Argentina coins

No, not Magic the Gathering. One of the things I collect are tokens issued by magicians, magic manufacturers, magic organizations etc. One of them was issued by the Argentine Society of Magicians in 1950, listed as MT017. There are others that are unlisted. I have never seen one, a picture of one, or one for sale. It is quite rare and would be willing to pay crazy money for one.

i dont know, i cant take you seriously...