Old February 5th 05, 06:02 PM
Ken Barr

In article , "RF"
wrote:

[snip]
if all my stocks were as crappy as eBay, I'd be posting
this message from my villa Bali instead of my condo in
San Jose ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics

Would'nt it be cheaper to sell your home in San Jose, and move to Bali?
hehe..

Almost, but not quite ... my condo is currently worth about
seven times what I paid for it, but not enough yet to retire
on. Give it another six months to a year of increases at the
current rate, though, and I may run the numbers again ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: