Old February 4th 05, 06:02 PM
RF

"Ken Barr" wrote...
,
(Numislit) wrote:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...=548&item=3956
594315&rd=1

New seller with 0 feedback registered in China, coins are in the UK,
half dollars, peace dollars and dimes are all the same size.

"They will bring good fortune and happiness to the owner."

And eBay wonders why its stock is in the crapper

eBay stock is up 20% from year-ago levels, 100% from
two-year-ago levels and 150% from three-year-ago levels.

if all my stocks were as crappy as eBay, I'd be posting
this message from my villa Bali instead of my condo in
San Jose ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics

Would'nt it be cheaper to sell your home in San Jose, and move to Bali?
hehe..

Sam