Old February 4th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

Default Some got bounced checks for selling treasures --- Roadshow collector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

I got burn on a personal check. It was not very much.
Cash only for me. Getting burn once is one time too
much.

FROM:
http://jacksonsun.com/article/200902...40317/1002/rss

Some got bounced checks for selling treasures

Roadshow collector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

This exact same thing occurred in a town not far from mine, I think
courtesy of the same outfit. All bad checks were made good, but it sure
casts a pall over the whole operation (as if there wasn't already a pretty
hefty one to begin with).

James

Hello

My internet service provider must be having some problems with
Newsgroup. I see James remarks above, but the orginal posting
I place in the string. How strange!

Maybe it will show up later.