Old December 26th 10, 03:21 PM
Andy Bilton Andy Bilton is offline
Junior Member

Default Memory Loss NSM Performer Classic

Hi all,

First off Merry Christmas 2010 to all on the forum!

I have a problem with my NSM Peformer Classic. Comes up with error messsages on switch on so I program it to fix the error only problem is when machine is switched off and back on again machine seems to 'forget' that I fixed the problems. Also machine can't seem to 'remember' that I have it programmes for freeplay.

I've done nothing drastic to it so I'm figuring that something's wrong with the memory on the machine. I can find no battery so I'm figuring this type of jukebox does not have a battery backed up memory but I can't find anything about memory in the manual (which I have).

Does anyone have any ideas what kind of memory system the NSM Performer Classic uses and how I can resolve issues with it please?

Many thanks

Andy