Old February 2nd 05, 01:51 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Russell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Alot of the new issues have the same coin, same mint mark, but one unc
and one proof. Do you guys think both are need for a collection, or
just one example?

Just wondering what the group thinks.

Russ

I am working on the Modern US Commemorative set in both Unc and Proof but
I don't think that is necessary. It depends on your mindset.

I would have been perfectly happy putting together a set in Unc but
this is the way I started. Others might choose Proof and others might mix and
match.

If I sold my proofs I might be able to finish it in Unc.
I have been thinking about that!

It is your collection and I think you get to define it any way you want.

Dale
My Jefferson Nickel set doesn't include proofs, only Unc :-)