Old February 28th 20, 02:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

Fellow 8-Track Enthusiasts (a.k.a. Trackers)

We need to get this particular group bak on track. This group is now becoming the haven for off topic posts that have nothing to do with 8-Track tapes or related stuff.

I have been seeing posts advertising both prescription drugs and marijuana. This group is supposed to be an 8-Track group and we need to start talking 8-Track's again. I have been scoring them lately at both AMVETTS and my local Salvation Army thrift store, which rarely gets them at their store. I scored a few on President's Day last week at an AMVETS store and they all play great without the splice breaking. I was happy to score these. Then again, I am always happy to score 8-Track's when I see them and if they are tapes I'm looking for, I grab them.

Again, we need to get this group back to what it's all about and that is 8-Track's. I hope to hear from y'all. I am also looking forward to talking with y'all in here.

Thanks.